Agnostic.com

2 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Bye-bye!! Don't get the vaccine, this is how evolution works best!

“we strongly encourage ppl to follow the guidance of their doctors” as much as i dislike stumping for the cult of sol; esp since the dang article won't copy/paste lol…seems like pretty sound advice?

which somehow becomes “Houston’s comment would only make it less likely that someone would get the shot.”
are you vulcan kidding me? How so?

but that isnt good enough, is it sny
ill leave it to you to quote where he (hemant mehta) decides to get all fascist with it, “moral imperative” etc, with no mention of one’s personal responsibility for their own health?

anyone who believes for a second that “we are all in this together” i suggest you go to the federal reserve, and knock on the door, and demand an accounting in Hemant Mehta’s voice! Which i would gladly post at FA, but they don't seem to allow any dissenting voices, hmm

see, thats so he (nominally beth, but pls already; go on the site and ask a single probing question and see what happens. They are joined at the hip, surely) can say insipid shit like “All medical professionals worth their schooling…” without being called on it, imo; thousands of medical professionals beyond the reach of the (Rockefeller) AMA are doing just that ok, only you don't get to hear them unless you go seek them

Heil!

“the irresponsibility of those denying the vaccine prolong the pandemic for every” what complete horseshit, we set out to “flatten the curve” with masks and protocols, right? So gee, big surprise, this is how “flatten the curve” manifests, pilgrims; instead of the normal 90-120 days, we now have perpetual covid, covid forever, all so the ppl who brought you $400 doses of tylenol won't be overwhelmed, i guess? Well now you got your wish

so i dunno if you post these bc you agree with them, or to engender discussion sny, but i would be very careful what i allowed into my brain via those fascist, pandering clowns ok

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.