Agnostic.com

9 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And here I was, happy to have learned the Cane's secret sauce recipe a few months ago, lol.

Extra sodium salt of glutamic acid in that bucket of fat, large fries and supersize me.

Amazing! I got a soup recipe once off the Internet for Olive Garden.

Oh! My! Godlessness! This is great! Thanks so much. I have just earmarked the url plus texted it to myself.
Years ago I had an uncle by marriage who was a trained shef and had also been somewhat up rhe district ranks of kfc and insisted he knew the 11 herbs and spices. When he hosted Thanksgiving, I believed him. His gravy and turkey basting were fantastic and very reminiscent of kfc, even though it was turkey.
I am definitely going to try this on some pan fried chicken strips.

@SeaGreenEyez thanks for this I love Cracker Barrel meatloaf.

Who would want THAT???

Me

I seldom buy fried Chicken but someone brought some WinCo chicken to a party the other night and it was awesome.

@SeaGreenEyez I am in Shawnee Oklahoma but I have to go to Midwest City Oklahoma to find a WinCo. Thanks for being able to interpret my voice text.

Haven't eaten KFC in decades.

When I start jonesin' for fried chicken, I get it from Publix.
😁

They also Blanche the chicken prior to frying..I still prefer Popeyes over greasy KFC.

Or Bojangles, or Church's.
KFC is disgusting.

@KKGator I like churches a lot better when we had one here in Shawnee.

@SeaGreenEyez I've never had "double fried", but when I was still making my own, I always used a double-dredge.
I stopped making it because it was too much work when I'd only eat one piece. LOL
For years, that was my traditional July 4th contribution to holiday gatherings.

@SeaGreenEyez sounds yummmmmm

Yummy!

@ KKGator No Bogangles or Church's up here..😪
The absolute Best Fried Chicken I've Ever had was at Deacons restaurant in Candler Park, Atlanta..in-fucking-credidible..crunchy, tasty, moist, seasoned to perfection, melt in your mouth orgasmic fried chicken..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.