Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Texas Pastor Admits “I Was Wrong” About Vaccines After His Own COVID Scare | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Funny how some people just don't really care until it affects them personally.

snytiger6 9 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To bad it didn't lay him up in the hospital for months.

But I thought they were speaking for Jeezus, so how could Jeezus be wrong?

People just say whatever random shit that's haunting their thoughts then tell everyone it's from Jesus or that God spoke to them or some such moronic drivel.

There is a lot of this going on lately.

Some people have to learn there lesson the hard way. Especially among the religious nuts.

Some religious nuts never learn, even while they are dying.

He thinks we'll change our minds too after we face the "final judgment", to bad he'll never know he's wrong about that too.

I tell the xtion assholes, "Well, if you are right about hell, I will be sure to say hello when you show up. Pretty sure your god doesn't abide hypocritical assholes either. I expect I understand more of your religion than you do."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611965
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.