Agnostic.com

7 12

LINK “Psychic Medium” Thomas John Fell for a Trap Created by a Group of Skeptics | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He is/was a "grief vampire" exploiting the grief of others, claiming to talk to dead relatives, in order t enrich himself. What makes it really bad is he tried to take advantage of children. Instead he got exposed as a fake.

Sadly, some will still believe.

snytiger6 9 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I say I am a Psychic Medium would I get to know the winner of the lottery? Could I tell if someone was a vampire or a Zombie? Would people send me money for the hell of it?

Grief Vampires - catchy

I doubt this will be a career ender for him.

Really. Are there any mediums without being psychic?

The article sucks because there are no videos or transcripts/quotes that show how the psychic “fell into it.” We’re simply taking the author’s word for it. Poor reporting.

There will never be a shortage of fools and brainwashed idiots.

It's always good when charlatans like
Thomas John are exposed.
It cannot happen often enough.

Exactly. Some of the worst evil is exploiting others grief.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612172
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.