Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Rick Wiles: People Vaccinated with “Satanic Serum” Gave Me COVID | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

With statements like this it is often a toss up whether to put under the "news" category oif the "silly random and fun" category. The silliness and absurdity of the statement won out.

snytiger6 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suppose cooties gave him the runs also.

Idiot.

Another person who doesn't comprehend that there is no actual Corona Virus in the vaccine.

Knows almost nothing, doesn't care.

Where can I get Satanic Serum? I want Satanic Serum!

I was wondering is someone had found Satan as a disease they could make a vaccine for. Or that it must be snake oil some of these TV preachers try to sell to their gullible viewers.

Then I can spread the virus by biting people.

Wished he would get covid and die.

It is somewhat amusing to note that he could technically be correct. Breakthrough infections are a real thing and, while generally asymptomatic, can be spread by the person. This fact is part of the CDC justification for recommending masks indoors unless all persons are vaccinated. The Satanic part is, of course, pure BS.

These people are going to die off soon. I wish they would hurry up as I am no longer able to listen to their bullshit without wanting to scream!

I hate to be a spoiler. There will be those coming up to replace them. We already have a second generation taking over for their daddies who have passed on. So long as there is a market for make believe save your soul fakers, someone will be ready and willing to take their money spewing nonsense.

What a maroon.

If that were true, I'd have to seriously consider whether I'd actively try to spread my "satan serum" to stupid fuckers like him.

I would be right there with you. Let me know and we can be super Satan serum spreaders! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Redheadedgammy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like a good time. Can I join in?

@GeorgeRocheleau Absolutely!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612600
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.