Agnostic.com

5 5

I love Halloween. I used to make costumes for my kids, and love to do funny or obscure things (ref: Sheldon Cooper as the Doppler Effect; I once went as a TV test pattern [yes, I know some of you have no idea what that is. Sigh.].).

Although I won't be at a party this year, I love to dress up to greet trick or treaters. Witch or evil medieval queen are my go-to options, but I'd like to mix it up this year.

So, here's where you come in. Yes, i know it's early (and no, I don't put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving, I just need time to conceptualize, design, and make it if needed.), but I'm looking for ideas.

Ever have a costume idea that you thought was great, but you weren't sure how to pull off, or just didn't have the time? Hit me - let's see if we can bring your idea to life!

NYTrink 6 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Zombie jesus.

I've wanted to be Old Greg for years! I can do the voice quite well, but wouldn't know where to start for the costume.

I once met a lady who ran a hair salon in a suburb of Seattle.
Her full size white poodles started out as pumpkins for Halloween but it wasn't long before they branched out into other holidays -- Christmas, St. Valentine's Day and so forth. You just never knew what they'd do next.

I never got a chance to ask the dogs what they thought of the whole thing but I suspect they enjoyed the attention. Ha, ha.🙂

Actually, I like the test pattern, perhaps from the twilight zone.

I once went as a glob of toothpaste. I had a light blue asbestos removal suit, and mixed blue and white makeup to match for my face. I had to tell people what I was, and I was terrified of being stopped by the police in light-blue makeup.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613413
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.