Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Frontier Airlines Suspends Flight Attendants For Duct Taping Unruly Passenger To Their Seat

Suspended? For Duct Taping This Bum To The Seat? That Just Makes These Scumbags Emboldened, Thinking The Flight Crew Has No Recourse. They Should Have Taken A Bat To His Head!

barjoe 9 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What the hell else were they supposed to do with that asshat?

As much as I hate to fly, and the sometimes bad attitudes of flight crews,
they have to have some way to deal with belligerent morons.
This guy physically assaulted people.
On the ground, the cops would have tased him at the very least.

See, now on a milk run Greyhound, first, nobody is ever crazy enough to try this with the other passengers on your typical trip, but second, the reason is we all will fuck you up. No lie. LOL

I was on a flight almost 20 years ago, Air Tran ATL to PHL. This was right after 9/11. Some guy freaked out screaming and a couple big guys sitting right near him beat this dude unconscious.

@barjoe You gotta read the room. LOL

maybe they should've taped him to the escape hatch door.

That asshole deserved it

Suspended with pay until investigation is complete. I have faith that the company will reinstate them and create a a protocol for attendents to follow when someone crazy gets on board. In fact they may develop some standard restraints to use.

Only because they are worried that this piece of human excrement will try to sue the airline. This man should get three consecutive sentences for battery. All these perpetrators should be banned for life.

I looked up appropriate restraints and learned most airlines carry plastic handcuffs. Unfortunately those handcuffs have been breaking so the TSA is reviewing their safety.

@Lorajay The TSA review will take at least a year.

Exactly, a normal procedure while the incident is looked into, but manufacturing outrage is all most media outlets do these days, and TMZ is clearly up to snuff on that front.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.