Agnostic.com

6 20

peace.

hankster 9 Aug 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hitler was gifted with one of the original beetles, that’s how long they’ve been around. Love Woody Allen’s take on it in Sleeper

need to see that again.

@hankster it’s classic

Volks Wagon "People's Wagon". Every master race type family in Germany was to have access to purchasing one. But then Germany was brought to heel thank fully.

Just as I thought an older Beetle. I also had two of these cars (but not at the same time). LOL, I even remember the license plate of my first one.

Old Fashion car AC vent

Great for smokers

I sorely miss the wing windows on cars. You could open a window in the rain and water wouldn't come in. It would suck out all the stale air and replace it with fresh air quietly without needing an air conditioner.

In Boalsburg, Pennsylvania, just outside of State College there used to be/ or still is a military museum. Outside they have an old WWII tank. Someone painted a peace sign on it - however, the paint used couldn't be seen until someone took a picture.

Is that the side window of a Volkswagen???

yep. 1970 beetle.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613630
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.