Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Trump DOJ Official Jeffrey Clark Pressured Georgia to Overturn 2020 Election Results

"if he declines to do so, we share with you our view that the Georgia General Assembly has implied authority under the Constitution and if the assembly won't do it, we believe anyone who really, really, really likes President Trump can take action to prevent the election from being certified. " Jeffrey Clark to AG Rosen.

barjoe 9 Aug 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

that's the plan to control the vote counting so republicans can always win ....

we came so close to loosing our democracy ....just what I feared when he was elected I cried and cried

We are not out of the woods yet! The Republican states and even the purple ones with Tumplican legislators are doing every thing they can to squash votes and rig elections.

The (Anti-)Democratic Dictatorship of (Trumpty Dumpty's) America.

The current DOJ I hope is investigating all these attempts to destroy the election process.

Shocked! Shocked i yam!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.