Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK God is Actually a WAR GOD | What the Church Doesn't Want You to Know - YouTube

This isn't the first time I have encountered the idea that the Abrahamic god was originally a part of a pantheon of gods, being a ruthless and savage war god.

I don't think this guy has it all correct in all of his videos, but I think he mostly got it right in this video.

snytiger6 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Everyone" wants to be a star & can be with pod casts etc. The only religious themed shows I entertain are archeological one. Religion is a non issue for me other than at the polls where the battle resides. Freedom FROM religion.

"The Church doesn't want me to know?." I read the OT, duhhhh

The Roman Catholic church did for centuries try to stop people reading the Buy-Bable. I don't think that you have to think long to understand why.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.