Agnostic.com

10 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Also since gods law supersedes mans law does that mean we can sell our daughters into slavery. Also does it mean that if we have an unruly son we should take him to the edge of tow and stone him to death. Many think Old Testament has 10 commandment but it actually has 613. Two of the commandments deal with selling your daughter into servitude and how to deal with an unruly child. God can creates the universe why can’t he snap his finger and change someone’s heart

Wait I thought Kenneth Copeland blew Covid away with the wind of God.

I’ve had covid with Pneumonia. Worst thing I’ve ever gone through and I’ve had heart surgery. This is not the flu it’s much much worse. It’s a death sentence to a lot and a miserable way to go. Since I’ve had covid I’ve talked several people to get the vaccine. That’s my mission to spread the word for as many people to get vaccinated cause they DAMn sure don’t want to go through what I did.

Since man's law is the only thing that prevents his pulpit from being burned down, with him tied to a post inside it, he should be more careful.

Jesus said that the rich are unlikely to get into heaven. So if you can't get a job because you aren't vaccinated, you'll end up poor. Makes sense to me.

God's law overrides man's law. OK. Please explain just what this has to do with vaccines. What does any of it have to do with your bible?

It does ignore one of the few plain statements made by the book's central figure. "Render unto Caesar what is due unto Caesar." In other words. Obey the law of your country. And that was the Roman Empire, which had a great deal less of a democratic mandate than most modern western nations.

I was going to point out an obvious, logical flaw, in the pastors thinking. But it is so pathetic I don't think I can be bothered. Sorry.

You remind me of the Apathy Party. I was thinking of joining, but I could not be bothered.

So, my conclusion. God wants them to die a horrible painfilled death, since that is what is happening now.

Crazies like that are why Covid is less under control than it could be. If the stupid crazies would shut up or die it would speed things up.

Stupid is as stupid does. Hope he gets covid and dies.

deja vu.

Now that just plain stupid.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614376
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.