Agnostic.com

4 7

Flordida leads the U.S. in hospitalizations.
Flordida leads the U.S. in COVID-19 deahs.
Flordida leads the U.S. in new COVID-19 cases.

It took them a long time, but Florida has finally found something in which they lead...

Dyl1983 8 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Florida now has 25% of all Covid related Hospitalizations, in the entire country.

Desantis, elected governor in 2018, is poisoning Florida. I lived there 1947-66. Lots of palmetto bugs, mosquitos, snakes, alligators and hurricanes. The only fire ants I heard of were in and near Alabama. Great swimming, water skiing, and fresh water springs and rivers for canoeing, scuba diving.

I finished hs, joined naval reserve, sent to the Korean War, did college, grad school, worked, married, and left for work in Texas. Both states were moderate, even electing Demo governors, until after my wife and I had left. BTW, In Austin.my wife taught in fifth grade a comprehensive sex ed that started in second grade.

I'm sure they lead in numbers of fire ants and palmetto bugs, too!

They are . I lived in Tampa bay for 3 yrs and Miami for 6 months . I was done at 2 weeks point w both . Eeeewww

@Pralina1 I've always said that palmetto bugs are roaches with ATTITUDE! (good to see you, by the way.)

I never found Florida to be appealing in any way, shape, or form.

You don't like millions of redneck morons who fuck up elections and exacerbate pandemics? I'm confused...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614433
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.