Agnostic.com

6 4

Nutball right winger says to me, "I'm not taking the vaccine cause I don't know whats in it".
What's wrong with that statement?

PondartIncbendog 8 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing, he is telling you he is an idiot and proving it at the same time.

Unbelievable and ignorant

Really. You also do not know what is in your food.

Was he eating a hot dog at the time? Cause no one knows what's in those things

Lips and feet.

@PondartIncbendog My husband used to say it was chicken lips and assholes

Wrong question. It should be "What's right with that statement?" to which the answer is "Absolutely nothing at all.".

1. It is very unlikely they know what is in any of the food and drink they take either. 2. It is probably easier to find out what is in the vaccine, than in you food and drink. (Tiny amount of research needed.) 3.The main active part of the vaccine is, obviously, based on small parts of the virus. So this is arguing that a small part could be more harmful than the whole thing. Which is possible, but highly unlikely. A bit like troops running from the battlefield saying. "They have taken their guns apart and are throwing the bits at us. Its just too dangerous."

I could go on, but will that do for a start.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614486
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.