Agnostic.com

7 1

P.S.A. - I'm single! I'm also vaccinated, wear a mask and updated my pictures. They were all taken on 08-07-2021. I've put on some weight staying home all the time but that's okay. Where are all you single people? I'm not getting younger and neither are you. Send me a message. I do reply to them. I'm alive and out there!

SonderOpia 8 Aug 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You seem almost normal. WTF are you doing here?? LOL

Hi. I think that we chatted before. Hurst is in TX? Did you have a different profile name ?

twill Level 7 Aug 11, 2021

No, it's always been the same name. Yes Hurst is in TX.

None of us are getting any younger. You are nice looking and seem compatible on your profile info, but you aren't getting any closer to where I live than several hundred miles away from me, so I'll have to pass. Where the hell is Hurst? I have no idea where you live, but I hope your local dating pool is better than mine is.. Best of luck to you...

Hurst is in Texas, it's between Dallas and Fort Worth. We call it the mid-cities. The dating pool is somewhat good but someone pissed in the gene pool...FML.

@SonderOpia I feel your pain, Texas could only be worse than Iowa for a dating pool, unless you like cowboys, rednecks, and asshole Trumpers or religious men. And I thought I had it bad here...

Hey, I'm getting younger ! Lol

For some strange reason I don't believe it! If it is true please send all your info on how I too can get younger. Thanks.

@SonderOpia for starters, bourbon ( in moderation for sure. Lol..! )

I'm not interested in dating someone off the web, it iust isn't my thing. I used to go to pickup bars. At this point in my life, I just don't care. I did check out your group tho.

Glad you checked out the group. Lots of great people in there. At what point in your life did you think "fuck it, I'm out?". At this point in my life I'm ready to have some fun still.

Sorry, you are not my type.

That's okay. You're not mine either.

Vaccinated and a mask shows a lack of trust in the vaccine.
Be strong.

No... you can still spread the Delta variant, even if you are fully vaccinated. That's why the CDC has said it's important to wear masks indoors with others not in your household, even when fully vaccinated.

No it doesn’t.
Be smart.

@Organist1
Hahahaha.

@CourtJester Quack, quack, quack. Oh, and masks are not enough. They are just a part of a smart person's defense against the virus, along with social distancing, avoiding large indoor gatherings, etc.

@Organist1 Ignore the troll.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.