Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Senate passes bipartisan infrastructure bill — but what comes next won't be easy - POLITICO

Nineteen Republicans voted for the bill including Mitch McConnell. I wonder what's wrong with it.

barjoe 9 Aug 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m guessing McConnell is hoping the House stonewalls it as being too restrictive, then the Republicans can howl that it’s the Democrats holding up progress on infrastructure. Pelosi has already said they won’t address it until the second larger bill gets passed, idiots! Makes the Democrats look like the evil non bipartisan group and the Republicans the ones who reach out aisle.

Obviously I haven't been paying enough attention.

Schumer and Biden can now go forward with their real agenda and say it is bi partisan. They deserve a standing ovation for this accomplishment.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614971
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.