Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Crenshaw HECKLED for refusing to say election was stolen - 247 News Around The World

Piton’s tweet proclaims, ‘President Trump will be back in the White House this year!!!’ Dan Crenshaw, an ultra conservation congressman: ‘It won’t, it won’t – and you’ve got to flip all five states,’ Crenshaw said. ‘Is there a lot of voter fraud? There probably is. Enough that Trump won? Absolutely not,’ the Texas Republican continued. ‘Five different states? Hundreds of thousands of votes. You’re kidding yourself,’ Crenshaw added. Piton hashtagging him #CommieCrenshaw tweeting ‘I’m grateful I could expose yet another corrupt politician. Calling him a RINO is too polite. He seems to be crossing over to traitor status; putting globalist interests ahead of our United States of America,’ Bobby Piton who never served in the military calling Dan Crenshaw, who lost an eye in combat a traitor and a commie is despicable. This piece of shit is GOP candidate for US Senate from Illinois.
barjoe 9 Aug 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Problem is, the Dems don’t have the balls to seriously attack them. Playing footsie just won’t make them stop. They see it as a sign of weakness.

Agreed.
Another reason more Independents need to start running AND get elected.

@KKGator Bernie and others tried that, the two parties have it locked down pretty tight

@Canndue Gotta get the money out of it.
Unless and until Citizens United gets overturned, that's not going to happen.

I have no use for Crenshaw. He could have spoken out about the election lies a LONG time ago, but he didn't.

Any member of Congress who refuses to acknowledge that their party has gone off the rails is a piece of shit coward.

They'd rather keep their jobs instead of coming down like a ton of bricks on assholes like Piton.

I'm so sick of this bullshit.

I can't stand him either. He did vote to certify the election on January 6th. That's better than 144 other GOP congressman. The Republican party has gotten pretty bad if Dan Crenshaw is called a commie.

In the Republican Party it's nothing more than a race to the bottom at this point. Those who are the wackiest draw the MAGA crowd and the others are afraid to upset them, it could be a threat to their own lives, not just their political lives.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615401
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.