Agnostic.com

6 2

So isn't God placing Adam and Eve into a garden with a sociopath nicknamed "the Dragon" after they're newly created and completely innocent a bit like throwing an anaconda into a playpen with a toddler?

TruffleShuffle 3 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it’s only an assumption that keeps one from recognizing that it may have taken a million years to create them though

is that like the "god created the universe in 7 days"?

god is a goof whichever god u put up there

@HeAdAkE hmm
"I said, 'you are Elohim'"
so wadr a re-think might be in order there

but ya, the religious god is a joke, not even in the bible imo

This is the best video I have found explination for original intended meaning.

Word Level 8 Aug 13, 2021

Ah, but has the toddler eaten of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge?

Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil. It is the basis for logic.

that is the question 🙂

If the God story were correct then God would be like a narcissistic parent that wrote a pamphlet about themselves and left it in the bassinet of their child as they dropped the kid off at the orphanage.
As the child grows up there’s no further contact but when the kid turns 40 Dad shows up unannounced and expects the kid to accept Dad without question. Kid gets mad kicks Dad out once and for all and Dad goes and removes the kid from the will because Dad has billions but the kid had no idea.
God is the Dad that went out to buy smokes and never came back, and now Mom wants you to take up smoking too.

Now now my good woman. It is extraordinarily rude of you to point out salient facts and details to believers. 😉

It's a bedtime story meant to terrify the ignorant into silence.

I believe I heard this from Sam Harris....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615510
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.