Agnostic.com

6 6

At first glance, I thought this was ridiculously entertaining simply due to how these "reporters" were speaking to their audience. They sound like First Grade Teachers teaching the Alphabet.

But as the story went on, all I could think? "This HAS TO BE the dumbest damn man in America. And his damn pants are falling off. That look is SO 1990." (He spends more time pulling up his pants than stealing. JHC.)

#smh

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No news he has been captured yet. Just a matter of time.

Amazingly successful for being dumb as a rock

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 14, 2021

I wonder how he got into these places...

There are criminals, and then there are morons.

They've got video and DNA for everyone of those places. I'm guessing the prosecuting attorney is going to manage to get this moron convicted.

🤣 I can't believe he doesn't stick out wherever he goes, and he can't run with those pants, so why can't they catch him? He's so ridiculous that he's sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.