Agnostic.com

6 13

I considered just going in to the drugstore and getting another covid shot as a booster but I didn't want the number of people vaccinated to be screwed with so I decided not to do that. I just received a call from a friend of mine who s immunodepressed. They have released the shots for people who have that condition so she went to CVS that had vaccination brand she received the first time and got a shot. She asked about whether her husband could get a shot and the lady said we're not allowed to ask questions about conditions. Then Terry asked whether or not they had any shots that were about to expire and she said yes on September 20th we have over 500 shots that will expire. I'm going there myself and get a booster shot even though I'm not immuno depressed because those shots will just be thrown away and it will be counted as a booster shot instead of just a first-time vaccination. Oklahoma had over 2500 new covid cases today. I've read that as older folks don't create as robust an immunity anyway so I'm going to try to keep myself out of the hospital and save Medicare some money.

Lorajay 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes ! !!! Pls do 🙌♥️🙌

Good idea

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 14, 2021

Well done. Though it has to be said that in the UK second doses are organized anyway, you get an appointment for your second shot when you make one for the first. And the plan is, that if it is thought that people need a third, so called booster shot, then they will be messaged. The US is a strange place.

Do what makes you feel comfortable. With all the jackasses refusing to get vaccinated, you need all the protection you can get and they will have more than they need.

I agree, you should take advantage when you can. You deserve it!

It's starting to get nasty in Texas, and I think it will be much faster than last time. We no longer have any pediatric ICU beds available in my area.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.