Agnostic.com

3 2

Mawwiage is what bwings us togevver.

JDZ423 4 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the words of the Anglican bishop of Kenya, uttered in the 1980s, "Marriage is the greatest cause of divorce."

Before I marry again I'll find a stranger that I can't stand and just give them 50% of my net worth.

PICK ME!

I would do it for free

@bobwjr Oh no! You wouldn't.

@bobwjr, @Blues-Man For some of us people that love us are rare and far and few between, one wonders if it's part of the mythology, I'm sure that's it. Like free will, salvation, and enlightenment. It's an act of compassion to comfort the young that face this world with that crap, but for adults to believe it is pure naivety. I've had to walk away from too many families, and leave too many homes to believe that humans love one another. And for some of us finding someone that matches mentally makes everything harder because it's well established that I don't think normal.

@Willow_Wisp I know and also know that I wouldn't be selected even if proverbial Hell froze over

That's easy for you to say.

Word Level 8 Aug 15, 2021
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.