Agnostic.com

3 10

LINK Catholic Bishop: “I Will Not Issue” Any Religious Exemptions to COVID Vaccines | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The official stance of the Catholic church is that people should get vaccinated. However there are a few who totally ignore science.

snytiger6 9 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'bout damn time. Good for him, at least, openly declaring to his underlings to stop selfishly treating the pandemic like some game of "personal preference" cloaked in religious authority.

Is that the same one that's now on a ventilator? Hope, I got Hope!

Having worked for the Catholics in the late 80's, I always noticed that most of the religious clergy being educated were very positive toward science. That has been changing as more lay people take control and have become evangelical catholic - total dipshits and stupid asses.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.