Agnostic.com

6 3

It’s funny because it’s true.

CourtJester 7 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely surpassing your previous credulous BS....well done?

I agree 100%!

So everything is iden's fault? You are simply out of your mind.

Nothing Steve Scalise says deserves to be repeated, except in an indictment.

He should go back to playing softball.

But is he wrong???

Damn dude, we keep trying to explain that your form of stupid has no power here but you insist on making a fool of yourself anyway.
All you Nazis are like this, it's really sick, there's therapy out there but you have to leave the crowd of inbred stupid fascist that make up your social circle for it to work.

Really?
It’s only true

@CourtJester As a doctor do you support the guidance from the CDC or is your political cult more important than your medical training? It's just one fascist lie after another, and if you buy into it I'd hate to be your patient.

@Willow_Wisp I support science and what I’m seeing in the ER doesn’t quite line up with either political ‘side’

@CourtJester There has only been one "political" side and that has been the Republicans refusing to take the simplest precautions to stop the spread of the pandemic and pretending opposition to their dumbfuckery is Communist or something.
Go ahead explain how your party isn't a terrorist organization now.

@Willow_Wisp some atheists aren't practitioners of reason. They're just spiteful, greedy haters.

@BitFlipper It's ok, I'm extra triggered tonight, another dumb ass family member in Alabama died of Covid due to them buying into this Conservative fascist mental illness, this death cult and the evil ass hats that endorse it.

@Willow_Wisp they would have died if they wore a mask too. It’s called facts.

@CourtJester Ok, that's it fuckwit.

@CourtJester You seem to "know" things that happen in an alternate reality which only Q has insight of. Astounding clairvoyance (which God warns against) you all have. Since the masked make up a very small percentage of the sick maybe you are "seeing" an ego-driven reality rather than an honest one? I think so but I look forward to the day all of you gQp's are dead in this reality.

@Willow_Wisp
Nazis?
[rumble.com]

My laughter should not be misinterpreted as directed at POTUS Joe. I suppose an opposition party has to oppose no matter the cost.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616400
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.