Agnostic.com

10 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think anti-vaxxers should be recorded and then when they turn up at a hospital demanding expensive, resource and time consuming care but told to go away.

They don't want the vaccine but when faced with pain, difficulty breathing etc they want all the latest science can offer. Well tough luck I say. They could have avoided it but didn't.

She is taking invermectin which is a man made drug used to get rid of parasites in humans.
Her doctor needs to be reported to the AMA as it should only be used within clinical trials for Covid 19 and never for those who are immune compromised (her son)

[drugs.com]

I'm not into personal Gods or demons, only for bs entertainment. I go with the real facts and evidence even by the stats of fraud Pharmaceutical or lying State.

ISREAL Report on up hospitalized 90% Israeli are fully vaxxers. The most fully vaccinated country in the world.

Delta variant has no test sites and doctors take wild guesses probably for the money, just like their main suppliers big Pharma. Unvaccinated people are not 99% delta variant, just made up nonsense.

[beckershospitalreview.com]

There is stupidity, and then there is criminal stupidity.

Well, at least she cancelled, rather than super-spreading.....oh, wait, she felt too sick to continue....Nevermind!

I wonder if she ate paint chips during communin.

She is dangerous and the law should step in to take her son to hospital.

Just wait til they have to go to crowded ER have to lay on the floor from feeling so bad and wait up to 10 hours to see the Doctor. Oh yeah you can’t have anything to eat or drink when you’re waiting. Miserable experience I’ve just went through

You know if there is ever going to be a zombie apocalypse these ass holes would be the first zombies.

Maybe she will die from covid.

These people don't even read their own book. Morons. I guess we should bring back smallpox (a few nations still have some of the virus in storage - just bring it back and offer the vaccine for the evil masses and all her ilk can go to heaven because smallpox deathrate are no where as small as Covid. God made viruses, so it must be evil for lowly man to destroy them; even though the bibly Does say that man holds dominion over lesser creatures(.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.