Agnostic.com

20 5

What do you think of people that see Jesus' face in Cheetos, toast and other things?

I actually had a woman trying to convert me to Christianity by telling me Jesus is trying to show me some kind of sign he's real. Lol I would think if Jesus wanted to be convincing, he'd do way more than just show up and appear in toast and Cheetos. Or Cheesus in some peoples case lol. There are actually clips on YouTube about the Cheesus Cheetos and people reporting to the news about seeing his face and even going as far to save the Cheeto.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Over creative and too much time on their minds.

I took a dump the other day and saw Donald Trump in my poo. I eat too many cashews.

godef Level 7 Dec 10, 2017

This is my favorite pareidolia:
[i.huffpost.com]

That's beautiful!!

I believe the term you're looking for is, "It's a miracle"

Well, God is dog spelled backwards, ain't it?

It's nothing more than pareidolia, so it's ultimately no different from seeing the "man in the moon" or whatever. People in general are basically hardwired to fill in gaps in unrecognizable settings, and one way they often do it is by picking out seemingly familiar shapes.

Is "wackadoodle" in the DSM-5 yet?

this

turf Level 5 Dec 2, 2017

maybe this will explain it

turf Level 5 Dec 2, 2017

Deranged…

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

I just want to know why they always see the wildly inaccurate European conceptualization from Renaissance artwork instead of a Middle Eastern dude from ~30 C.E.

They see what they want to see

laughable

Laughable and just sad.

very sad

What's interesting is that the image that people see in their food or on the anuses of their pets is not what jesus would have looked liked (if he existed). Why would the "savior" appear to his people using a false image? Ask your Christian friends the next time they site these sightings as evidence haha

Either emotionally desperate people or frauds seeking recognition, or both.

Gullible, wishful "thinkers"

My father, who was religious in a quiet, not-in-your-face sort of way, once found a piece of timber that put him in mind of Mary and Jesus, so, being an artist, he made a Christmas card out of it that was greatly admired by family and friends. But he did not imagine that he had been sent any kind of mystical sign; he knew that you can see all sorts of things in clouds and shadows.

They have spent too long in the synchrotron.

Is is possible to convert an aethiest??

Not in my book, but apparently this other woman thought she could. I guess she thought by promoting the love of God, which I know better because I've read that disgusting book, that God is far from loving.

And some people call me delusional. I don't hold a candle to these people.

It's called Pareidolia.

[livescience.com]

Did you see the one pic of jesus on a dog's ass? Lmfao. It was really far fetched. Or the photoshopped picture of the clouds in the shape of jesus with his palms up.

Lol actually I just checked it out and all I could say was," wow!!!" People really are brainwashed by this garbage.

Yes, it's quite funny. You saw both pictures?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.