Agnostic.com

7 5

I am NOT kidding, trying to pull your leg, etc, etc, when I tell this, it IS 110% the Truth.
Was just informed that " Since Scientists can detect the fragments of the Covid viruses in Waste ( Sewage) Water then WE should ALL be wearing Adult Nappies (Diapers) to protect ourselves since those virus fragment could easily swim back up the sewers into our toilets and stay there waiting for an unsuspecting person to sit down and then jump up into the persons arse-hole and infect them."
This our Great and Wise Neighbourhood Sage of Sages imparted to me about 10 minutes go as I was returning to my home after giving a doggie treat to the 2 dogs across the lane from me.
He also wanted to know if I'd like him to buy some of those Adult Nappies for me as well BUT I'd need to give the money first of course.

Triphid 9 Aug 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fauci believes this.

BDair Level 8 Aug 23, 2021

Insane bullshit must be a Trumper or Fox fan

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 21, 2021

Nope, he's an Evangelist, a complete and total idiot plus a 100% Dipshit to boot.

I hope he gets diaper rash.

Oh right, ok. I'll get right on that.

If, IF, that was true at all, it isn't your nether region that would get infected. It would still be your respiratory tract in that the flushing creates an aerosol that would then be inhaled. So, you'd need a mask. Except it isn't true...

Be careful, @BDair and a few others on here will believe it!

What does it feel like to be living next door to a bag of hammers?

Scary some times, highly amusing and entertaining most times.
Anyone care to share him for a few weeks/months or years perhaps?

@Triphid Um, thank you for your magnificently kind and delightful offer, but I feel the need to decline it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617207
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.