Agnostic.com

4 2

What a bunch of selfish stupid Australian fuckwits.

Clashes & arrests in Sydney, Melbourne as anti-lockdown protesters defy Australian police pledge to unleash ‘full ce’ (VIDEOS) [rt.com]

We'll be in lockdown until this time next year or in violent revolution.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well a year has passed & lockdowns have been lifted like the burden of corrupt Liberal Federal government from our backs. We now just have a Labor one! . . . I think that they took the "u" out as none of them are uncorrupted or uncorruptable.

Returning to the thread - no revolution, no lockdown. The voice of medical authority has amended its opinion whilst desperately trying to save face.

Anti vaxers like @Castlepaloma are now proven justified in their wariness of the vaccines. The vaccines all appear to have been useless doing more harm than good and being totally ineffective in preventing mortal infection.

I do not resile from my opinion regarding the violent lawbreakers however I concede that as usual there are inadequate means available to the minority citizens, unless they are gay whales favoured by the ABC, of getting their voices heard.

A theatrical friend envisioned it as a wall,possibly of millions of heads, all talking ten to the dozen but the sound of their voices muffled by a long sheet of soft white rubber tightly wrapped against each face pressing into it thus muffling the sound!

Ping @Castlepaloma, @David1955, @Anglophone, @SnowyOwl, @SilverOtter11, @Puff.

It's the American contagion, and I'm not talking about COVID. Some Australians just have to follow America, no matter what.

Same in Canada, or much of the world. Soon to be sick and tired of all this nonsense.

@Castlepaloma I'm curious. Is it a case, like the habit of many on this site, that having renounced religion their lives are devoid of substance & so have to continue discussing & arguing about it instead of getting on with life. In this situation life does not include ignoring early vaccines, social distancing, isolations, mask wearing, alternatives to traditional work, employment, entertainment, health care, a need for a totally effective vaccine. . .

@FrayedBear

Richard Dawkins said nationalism is more dangerous than religion. Then mass psychosis is more dangerous than virus and natural disasters. One third of established small businesses have gone under wail giant tech, pharmaceutical and hyper inflation are at rocketed record high. Mass psychosis covid is working perfectly well for the 1%.
Where you and I are not in that club.

@Castlepaloma just look at USA & its many folies en masse. I'm not sure which is the more dangerous - its belief in religion or its greatness.

@Castlepaloma I wasn't in the club pre c19, during its early days or now. I didn't have a paid job pre c19, during its early days or now. I didn't have religion, spouse-partner, addiction, passion or perfect health either.
Since C19 I've had a much better quality of live because many are now experiencing what I did prior to C19. In my case it was due to their stupidity. In their case it is now due to C19 & their stupidity.
Are you suggesting that small & large businesses are part of the psychosis?
I can only lead the horse to the water, I cannot make it drink.

@FrayedBear

I can afford to avoid Christian girlfriends trying to save me. Or cancel my pervert Uncle threaten me with hell. I can't afford Government shutting down my art business as the love of my life for most waking hours of my life. Or the travel to my jobs or to my family. This is totalitarian as the Nazis had vaccines programs also.

@FrayedBear

The wealthy are having world record breaking profits wail the poor get poorer. Poverty kills more than anything and absolute power corrupts. As wealthy always require more slaves.

@Castlepaloma Understood. So long as you live within your eco village.

The Land of the Convict has become the Land of the Drongo.

Has it never been?

Most cases were the english stolen their farms and land over taxes and sent them to Australia. History repents.

I lived there for a bit, most serious fun and forth right people I have ever met.

On the other hand Governments are always corrupted in different degrees.

The majority of convicts were transported for petty crimes. More serious crimes, such as rape and murder, became transportable offences in the 1830s, but since they were also punishable by death, comparatively few convicts were transported for such crimes.[4] Approximately 1 in 7 convicts were women, while political prisoners, another minority group, comprise many of the best-known convicts. Once emancipated, most ex-convicts stayed in Australia and joined the free settlers, with some rising to prominent positions in Australian society

Less than a 1000 covid deaths in total in Australia. Flu seasons show more deaths unless they just switched the numbers around for political and pharmaceutical fraud power

I really could not give a brass razoo of comparisons between flu & covid. Both kill. If people were not selfish and prioritised life over profit & hedonism I may have different opinions. I've had a flu vaccination for many years & have not had flu for a long time. Covid is an unknown.

@FrayedBear I have issues whenever i see false comparisons, false divisions and false inferences being drawn.

@anglophone

The whole design is for mass confusion and mass psychosis as it is far more fearful controling of the masses. Plus far more dangerous than any natural disaster or any viruses.

@FrayedBear

Not had flu shots in my adult life and not had the flu. On the hand most peoples I knew with flu shots were always getting the flu.

Same story is happening in the most fully vaccinated country in the world, Israel. Articles from 60% to 90% vaccinations hospitalized are covid cases. About 75% covid deaths of Canadian are over age 80, Wow, what chances of them dying of old age or a nasty flu?

@Castlepaloma Couldn't give a piece of dog shit for your articles & reports. C19 is a virus driven disease emanating on infected person exhalated breath. No one knows if they are infected apart from a brief moment at the time of testing. Until eradicated, controlled or a 100% failsafe cure is developed isolation, methods of infallibly preventing the virus being passed on the only means are those of lockdown & mask wearing will ameliorate the spread of the disease.
I suggest you stay focussed & stop gambling with your life.
I will leave you with a very right wing preservation based outlookv "if you don't accept accepted medical opinion & contract the disease you will not receive medical assistance, welfare payment benefits now, during illness or during the effects of long covid. Furthermore your corpse will be simply dropped into an unmarked common pit covered with lime and covered with earth."

@Castlepaloma I have no time for anybody who cherry picks their data. Goodbye. /@FrayedBear

@Castlepaloma Enjoy your crime against others by not remaining in lockdown, not maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, being vaccinated, not obeying lockdowns, or remaining in quarantine when infected.
You will have demonstrated that you are not a fit member of society. We demonstrate that we don't want you.

@Castlepaloma only if you are selfishly anarchistic with consideration for your fellow citizens.

@Castlepaloma, @anglophone I have problems with people who refuse to acknowledge simple facts on the effects of this disease & until effective eradication is obtained refuse to impose the simple means of reducing its harm.

@anglophone I don't recall you ever saying hello.

@anglophone

Like your cherry picks? .

I like my risk of 0.005 death by covid vs 32% of all people of hearts diseases. Or smoking 4 times greater annually than covid. Sexual disease, Plus 10 other greater ways to die than from covid.
Don't save my body from vaccines that killed all animals they tested on, you will be the next guinea pig.

@FrayedBear

Tell that to other countries who had no lockdowns, no mandatory masks or vaccined. They had less covid deaths, some places had no covid cases. I could move to these place, because nothing is better than freedom.

@FrayedBear

The world is my family, covid is declared a war. Just like all wars they are unjust and solves nothing.

@FrayedBear
I predicted vaccines Roll out will double the speed of covid deaths, i was right. Your covid expects predicted it would all get better. At lease Bill Gates predicted it will get 10 times worst in the future, as he has been right so far.

@FrayedBear
Hello, hello, hell-o

@Castlepaloma which places have had zero covid?

@Castlepaloma You refer to israel which has the highest rate of vaccination? If so have you considered that the unvaccinated are largely remaining in isolation or observing strict distancing & hygiene rules. The vaccinated largely believing themselves to be bullet proof are ignoring the obvious safeguards. Therefore there are greater numbers of covid cased amongst them.
Isn't it now ascertained that the deaths & long term cases are greater amongst the unvaccinated than the vaccinated?

@FrayedBear

North Korea 🇰🇵

1. Turkmenistan 🇹🇲

2. Tonga 🇹🇴

3. Tuvalu 🇹🇻

4. Nauru 🇳🇷

And 1000s of Islands in the south pacific, could ocean sail kayak to.

Won't go to North Korea

@FrayedBear

Isreal do not wear masks outside like most places now. Distance 1.5 to 3m like most places. The claim of 99% unvaccinated have delta variant is totally nonsense and
BSers. There is no delta variant sites available even if one begs to be tested. Doctors only guest at delta variant for the money. The three greatest scams on earth, in order of central Banks golden rule, Government Gods and pharmaceutical frauds.

@Castlepaloma your selection reminds me of countries being compared to the ages of women - Turkmenistan (pop 6million), Tonga (100k), Tuvalu (10k) & Nauru (less than 10k) are likened to old women in the nunnery - everyone knows where the sex organ is but no one wants to go there. Also do these countries have the record keeping ability or expertise to test for the disease?

@FrayedBear Let me correct my mistake: "hello". 🙂

@anglophone please correct this one:

@anglophone I've just learnt that your WA Premier made the obvious observation on Friday. The video is in the following
[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

I not only started wearing a mask but started writing to politicians about the sensibility of mask wearing in February or March 2020 - long before they mandated it.

@FrayedBear Ah, Sinny, the Covid-19 capital of the Land of the Convict. 😟

@FrayedBear Hmm. There is a truth in that picture.

@anglophone I usually prefer the "Sydeney" sarcastic spelling but in the circumstances "Sinny" is delightfully appropriate. Thank you for the introduction to the word.

@anglophone appropriately said by the pilot of my first flight to Australia - on landing in Perth - "ladies & gentlemen please put your watches 10 years less ten hours back from GMT. And then on arriving in Sydeney 10 years less 14 hours back!"

@anglophone thanks.

@Castlepaloma the following has just come to light regarding Nauru
[bbc.com]

@FrayedBear

I'm living in a self sustainable eco village of 20 unvaccinated people. As our totalitarian Government plans to shut down our food supply to the unvaccinated at the end of August. Plan B is kayak to the south pacific. Won't be part of the genocide agenda.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.