Agnostic.com

5 7

Driving in the flatlands Aug 21, 2021.

Deb57 8 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hey, it looks just like you, Deb. Looking good!

I am quite accustomed to being in the middle of nowhere, actually I have lived fifteen miles the other side of it. So far out in the middle that you have to get lost to figure out where you are. Which reminds me of a set of laws I found in Philosophy. "You are where your head is, and if you put your hand over your head you always know where you are."

There's a lot of flatlands on my drives.....and EMPTY spaces

OMG! I call it the flatland also. I'm goin' to the flatland when I cross the border into Illinois.

Sorry, but the flatland of where? Looking good and being serious while driving, good be careful of idiots on the road. I am here, in Astoria, Oregon, so I am one you do not have to worry about.

Downstate rural Notchicago, Illinois

@Deb57 Ok, just to let you know I almost googled to see where notchicago, Illinois is, then I got it. Hope you are having fun.

@dalefvictor oh, that's funny!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617561
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.