Agnostic.com

2 2

I'm after opinions please on this "Full Bizarre, Demonic Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony, Satanic, New World Order, Illuminati Ritual" RT?

This morning, it's now my 4am., a friend advised me of the following video. He got angry when I laughed at the theory espoused that this is an Illuminati Satanic ritual.
All I have to say that if this is the best that the Illuminati can produce then neither the Muppets, English Morrismen, Cirque Soleil nor Worldwide Pagan shamans need worry about losing their jobs.

Full Bizarre, Demonic Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony, Satanic, New World Order, Illuminati Ritual

This is the complete NWO, satanic tunnel opening ceremony at the Gotthard tunnel in Switzerland. The ceremony took place in two parts. There is a short clip of dignitaries and elites spliced in between the two ritualistic ceremonies.
The first part of the ceremony took place in a train house before the elites were loaded onto the train and sent through the Gotthard tunnel. The second part of the ceremony took place after the trip though the tunnel.
This is 100% satanic, evil, new world order garbage that will make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck! RT

LYAO

Ping @Barjoe, @Charlene, @Marionville, @Powder, @David1955, @anglophile, @Budgie

FrayedBear 9 Aug 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Modern interpretive dance doesn't have to make sense

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 22, 2021

Isn't it a prerequisite in order to be so classed & declared superb?

Or do you just have to be woke?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.