Agnostic.com

12 16

LINK Trumps cuts to teen pregnancy prevention programs ruled unconstitutional.

Hell yes. Take that right wing bullshit elsewhere.

OpposingOpposum 9 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are there still idiots denying that young people are and will continue to have sex? This is about as bad as insisting that trickle-down economics works. Ugh.

So should he be!

So should he be !

Something positive.

Cool, a small win for sense 🙂

Just had a thought. Maybe Trump LIKES creating teen pregnancy, especially if he is personally involved. Maybe he wishes to be remembered as "The Father of his People"!

Message from the Rest of the World:-

.. and when are your coming USA mid-term elections? Don't waste them.
Not just by voting, but by already making every Republican realise that their support for Trump could be their undoing.
PLEASE!

All the trash in this administration care about is undoing everything the "black guy" did. They don't give a fuck about the results or who gets hurt.

JimG Level 8 Apr 19, 2018

I t won't be the last attack. & the cuts to Social Security & Medicare/Medicade are on their way, too!

I know it. This administration seems focused on literally killing off as much of the population as possible.

I'm sure his "plan" was "great" and "huge".

yes he does have the biggest plan

@btroje That's cause he IS the biggest ... (I leave you to decide on the appropriate noun!)

@Petter and bigly so

The right wing rails against abortion but then foils any program that might help. They do not care about the welfare of the people. They only care about profits for the very rich.

Good!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.