Agnostic.com

14 14

Well folks it's been pretty well confirmed that I will be dying of cancer is spread now from my esophagus to my liver and now into my bones so you won't have to put up with my sarcasm so much longer I absolutely refuse to give up or surrender it ain't over till it's over and I have enjoyed the interactions with this group more from what I read in my responses. 🙄💩

oldFloyd 8 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am very sorry to hear this. It takes guts to come out publicly about one's dying, and I admire you on that. Hope I have the same when my time comes, if there is any advance notice.

Thank you very much and I hope you have the opportunity to die peacefully like my grandfather did not like the people in the backseat

@oldFloyd I can only hope. I hope it is in my sleep after my quality of life has been permanently diminished for a while.

do what you can while you can, we'll all join you sooner or later. Hugs and keep the sarcasm here while you can.

Never give up never surrender Commander Quincy Taggart, commander of the IAES Protector. Galaxy quest. 🤭

Well, this sucks.

Yeah it does and I appreciate the thought what I said to Larimar, and I truly appreciate your thoughts thank you. 😊

I am so sorry to hear this. I did not know you were ill. Keep up the fight. My thoughts are with you. 🤗

And I appreciate the thought sticks from all of the people that have responded I did not expect that

peace @oldFloyd.

And thank you hankster. At times simple is better and I appreciate the thoughts. 😁

@oldFloyd simple is more my speed. peace spent is good time.

@hankster Yes, yes it is.

Yesterday I just had a video pop up on youtube that had an impossible to believe title regarding a person's recovery from cancer. I watched it out of curiousity, and it did have a man discuss his personal recovery from stage 4 cancer after he had been told he needed to go into hospice. It is an off label use of a drug, and I don't want to seem to be pedaling false hope. I can post the link if you want it posted.

That would not be necessary but I do appreciate the thought I am not giving up by any means they'll have to drag my dead body out of here 😁

@oldFloyd The medicine didn't seem to have any side effects, but it's completely up to you.

I'm inspired by your bravery and humanity. You're a great guy I will miss you. Stay strong my friend.

Thank you very much

Here's to you, and thank you for everything that you have given all of us.

And I appreciate all of you you all seem to be good people yes we have differences of opinion but that is the largest thing going on. 😉

keep on as long as you can, we're rooting for you

Very much appreciated thank you Glennlab. 👍

Fuck that sucks

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 24, 2021

Yeah it does I had so many wants and desires. But that sums it up.😉

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I have no regrets just disappointed in my body's response to the real world.

Bugger

I am very sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel better, we won't pray for you.

Yes it does seem to be quite the useless endeavor thank you for the thoughts those are greatly appreciated

You too will be sadly missed. Do try to make the most of the time that remains. Many of us here I am sure will be thinking of you.

And I am very grateful for that is are humanity that makes us what we are at least in most cases. 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617900
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.