Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Contempt Hearing Set for AR State Sen. Jason Rapert in Ten Commandments Trial | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

This saga started in 2018, because of the installation of a ten commandments display in front of the Arkansas state house.

snytiger6 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He must be Roy Moore's understudy(Alabama) they are all inbreds anyway...

Nothing out of Arkansas surprises me anymore. Hes just another religitard spreadneck

By my figuring, only about 25% of the Ten Commandment correspond to US law and several are in direct contradiction to the US Constitution which is the supreme law of the land. US law is based on English Common law for the most part, and not at all on biblical or Jewish law much less on the Ten Commandments (whichever version one believes in).

Only two of the commandments are the same as secular laws. No killing and stealing.

@xenoview - I agree. I give a half point for no false witness (lying) because it is illegal to lie in court under oath. That is how I come up with 25% instead of 20%.

If assholes would stop forcing their unconstitutional religious shit down the publics throats, this shot would be rare.

They can't resist due to the moral superiority they think they have due to their religion. The fairy tale they tell themselves is that everything would be perfect if everyone was Christian without realizing that the likes of Jim Banker, Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggart, and many more were or are the leaders of this supposed superior group of individuals. They also think that every failed Christian centered "utopian" society failed due to that society missing out on some Christian principle, or in other words, they were not Christian enough. Never do they allow themselves to consider that the fault is in their Christian ideals.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.