Agnostic.com

9 9

LINK Christian Radio Host Slams NY Gov. Kathy Hochul: Women Are “Not Created to Lead” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Peterson's views are totally antiquated.

In the 1980's, the men who ran the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center, mostly died off due to the AIDS epidemic, which led to the women taking over. The result was the made it the largest gay organization in the world by the mid 1990's, when I was a volunteer there.

I think women make great leaders. Mostly because they are not tryign to justify their own egos.

snytiger6 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ah yes. Thr Xtian small dong syndrome strikes again

Snowflake and bigoted asshole

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2021

What BS. Jesus first revealed himself as the Messiah to the Samaritan woman at the well, Mary Mageline was one ofJesus's closest disciples; close enough that some believe they were married. Jesus first revealed himself to a couple women upon his resurrection. Wasn't it Paul, not Jesus, who decided women should not lead, preach, or teach? Where did Jesus ever downgrade women to second class to men? Paul (who never met Jesus in the flesh) only attributed the rule to Jesus.

Well they certainly seem better at it then men.....🤨

Neither are men.

I've not heard of Jesse Lee Peterson before, but I think I can safely say the man is a moron (and yes, I know that in the Welsh language 'moron' means 'carrots' - but trust me, I am not calling this man Welsh carrots)

Another one who can kiss my ass.

Christians were not created to think

It’s because they aren’t capable of thinking serously. Too brainwashed.

A very Talibanic attitude.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.