Agnostic.com

6 5

Here's really good reason (for men) to get vaccinated: A study has found evidence that the penile tissue of the Covid patients showed evidence of vascular damage, and anecdotal evidence that impotence is another result.

Intuitively, I'm thinking that womens' reproductive parts might suffer similar damage?

[thewhyaxis.substack.com]

mischl 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, impotence is what we desperately need right now.

For you, maybe. I need to get my tubes drained on a kinda regular basis.

@mischl There are better ways than bringing in more babies. Unless, of course, one is some diehard religionist.

The graphics were amusing. The only way the unvaccinated might hear of this study is if it fox or oann hype it.

Brilliant! When men believe that COVID could permanently “deflate their ambitions” perhaps then they will choose to inoculate themselves?

It is really a profound moral dilemma as to whether to encourage people to get vaccinated to save their lives (and lives of others) or to accept the benefit of removing people who are a handicap to the rest of society. Also, 1-2% is a very low mortality for such people. To be clear, if the shoe was on the other foot, we all know how compassionate the anti-vax types are; no moral ambiguity for them.

I had similar thoughts on this issue.

Oh, but Covid only is suffered by The Old, so who cares? Or so I'm told.......

You'll have to catch up on the news, Anne.

@mischl no, still (and Forever!) smarting over the numerous remarks about Covid Only attacking the elderly, when it started.....

@AnneWimsey As one of your elders, I can certainly related to that.

Gotta love the windsock.

skado Level 9 Aug 26, 2021

The Tailor of Panama… nice!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.