Agnostic.com

6 9

I seem to have been kicked out of the group "Covid Cult" after replying to only 2 posts. Evidently critical thinking is not welcome there. I take this as a badge of honor.

Thank you, you were a wonderful audience.

Paul4747 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Doubt this group will last. I think most of us are sick and tired of all the wannabe know it all (crap).

Related, or not???
The moderator states in her bio:
“ I have more than defied the odds due to a traumatic brain injury.”

skado Level 9 Aug 28, 2021

But but but the group description says "there will be no persecution here". 🤣

I guess I persecuted her by pointing out that a "news" site run by a "health company" which started life shilling coconut oil from the Philippines, was sued by the FDA by their own admission, and now purveys "health & science news from a bible perspective", qualifies as a source for neither health, science, nor news.

I was barred yesterday after leaving one comment. I think they want to be an echo chamber and we are not fitting that mould. It would appear that there are those amongst us here who are intolerant of dissenting views…so much for believing that we at Agnostics were above such uncritical thinking.

She's a troll that I've blocked, she really goes out of her way to find the most outlandish claims.

True, blocked her eons ago.

LOL The stupid is strong these days.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618959
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.