Agnostic.com

4 13

Southern Republicans are fools.

And they are dying of COVID-19 because they refuse to wear a mask or get vaccinated.

Bye, stupid Republicans! You won't be missed.

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This says it all

Darwin wins. I don't mind the stupid people dying, I do mind when they take out good people with them.

Dying in the Name of Vaccine Freedom | NYT Opinion.

This was an interesting video of anti-vaxers in the Ozarks of Arkansas. It seems that a range of feelings and beliefs underpins the low rates of COVID vaccination — including fear, skepticism and a libertarian strain of defiance.

Matthew 26:11 jesus says you will always have the poor with you. I think he meant: you will always have the dumb with you. think about the trumpers... sooooo dumb

Leetx Level 7 Aug 29, 2021

side note: I also think jesus was calling his followers dumb. ironic

When I read the posts from the conservatives, I am gobsmacked at how stupid they are. Any normal person would be utterly ashamed to post that crap.

At least someone see the problem, can we convince anyone else of this. I will be waiting as I do not see this working, I think their investment in stupidity is to great for them to be convinced otherwise.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619036
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.