Agnostic.com

8 5

where are all the local atheist on the dating sites? in my area its all christians, this is the one part of living here in the bible belt that bugs me. all the rest i can handle.

MichaelSpinler 8 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My religious professor would say if you are in the belt then Iā€™m in the necktie! ND has the most churches per capita of any state.

Lilie Level 6 Dec 28, 2017

I am originally from Boston. When I moved here, the first thing I noticed is that Boston has a pub on every corner and NC has a church on every corner. Ha!!

This one app is down for atheists dating. It's been down since June. They stated it would be up in August. Um...I only see POF, OKCupid, and Tinder. All stupid apps. Sex offenders on all.

The same issue I'm having on dating sites. So many men say that it really doesn't matter. For the most part, if a man is a Progressive liberal there's usually more commonalities than not. However , it's still a problem .

I'm in Sin City (Las Vegas), no Bible belt here but the pickin's are slim.

I struggle with it more now than ever. I live in a very Mormon town and the atheists are all taken. Except for me. Don't even have a god to console me...

I hear ya. I live in Tetonia. The religious influence here is mind blowing. The only things open on Sunday are the family dollar and gas stations

I've only been in Utah for 4 years but there's something extra odd about LDS. They're genuinely nicer than other theists but it's really weird too.

A gay guy and his friends were cleaning out his mother's house next to mine and the whole neighborhood acted like they didn't exist. I watched them turn away as they drove past. The water was turned off, so I brought them some lemonade lol and I think everyone thought I was gay for a few months bc I talked with them several days and eventually hugged the guy who lost his mom.

The atheists get snatched up quickly: supply and demand. šŸ˜›

Same here!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.