Agnostic.com

7 3

A recent editorial highlighted the problem we are having with the anti-vaxx crowd. Why must we be surrounded by so many dangerously clueless crowd – yes, I am speaking to the new group that cannot seem to understand any critical thinking from others.
[spokesman.com]

JackPedigo 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Critical thinking is beyond the capacity of the mentally defective.

It's an ever-expanding group of people who have given their life to the anti-vax cause, with their death being just another reason TO get vaccinated, but the anti-vaxxers are not swayed in the least, and instead dig their heels in further. Boggles my mind...

Especially frustrating to see are those who have small children and grandhildren, who they either prohibit from taking the vaccine or simply cannot take the vaccine yet due to young age, and now those young kids are missing school, becoming ill, and now more and more are becoming hospitalized.

Vaccinated parents and grandparents are protecting their children, but the anti-vaxxers come right up maskless and speak affectionately to the young children, possibly exposing them unknowingly, and sadly uncaringly. I witness this all the time and it makes my blood boil!

Too many children on my island are getting sick from unvaccinated adults in their lives.

PS
There is a mention of "posts by moderators only". I can't post anything there whether I am a member or not.

Aggravated by them too

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 30, 2021

The problem is that they are spreading the disease. The best prevention of contracting the virus is to isolate, inoculate, & mask up. No mask? Don't ask. Don't ask to enter any retail establishment, public building, concert venues etc. Don't like it? To bad. The responsible do not like being infected by you Covid cultists & watching our citizens die a suffocating death.

I find it exhausting engaging almost daily with a small handful of vaccine deniers here on this site and have decided to disengage from any further to and fro. I will be sad if any of them contract COVID and either get seriously ill or die…but frankly I’ve never gone in for flogging a dead horse ..so if these people are intent on disregarding all sensible advice to get vaccinated and are determined to put themselves in harm’s way, I think we should just let them get in with it.

And it is breaking up families and friendships. If they can deny this obvious malady how about the other series issues we are facing including climate change!?

@JackPedigo That I can’t answer…it seems worse in the USA than in the U.K.

Find the same thing, no sense talking to nationalism vaxxers. They don't pay attention to the facts and evidences, even worst than the very religious.

Anyone opposed could and can face serious consequences such as science and medical profession. Employment, food supplies, travel and destroyed relationships. Very rare children die of covid, yet they will now, just like how the covid deaths have doubled their speed worldwide by vaccine roll out.

@Castlepaloma Thing is, as these people become more cornered they get desperate and come out swinging (and shooting).

@JackPedigo

Do you mean the anti vaxxers will get more physical. They already have, have you seen all the heavy protest worldwide. They are the world's largest series of protest ever in history. Yet greatly down played by the multi media. I'll wait for the greatest abuse ever in history. I'll wait when the vaxxers hit the floor, this dark winter.

@Castlepaloma The reply was not a prediction just a possibility. We all know how conservatives work when they feel their freedoms threatened.

@JackPedigo

This is world war three, all our freedoms are being threatened. Have you ever seen this many restrictions put on our freedoms in your lifetime. Environmental is the next lockdowns.

Check out WEF, NO conspiracy many of the world leaders support this exclusive ownership wail the rest of us own nothing and will be happy. Or course it will fail, after 2 to four years, be awake and prepared.

@Castlepaloma I agree and have said to many this is WWIII. Freedoms are not absolute and the more of us and the more problems the fewer the individual freedoms. Why is that so hard for people to understand!?

@JackPedigo
The popular narrative is to be comfortable numb. Its, Not good enough.
Everyone is going to die, few will really live.

@Castlepaloma Yes…we’re all going to die, that’s a given, but we don’t need to try to hasten it by refusing to take sensible precautions that will cost you nothing! I do agree that some people never learn to live though.

@Marionville

Some? About 80% of people send most of their waking hours of their lives not liking their work. I can't imagine how horrible and miserable for people sweating over the small stuff. By mass psychosis 0.005 global covid deaths. Rather than focus and precautions over 99.plus ways to die. That's like being terrified over the shark jaws on TV wail masquitos are actually killing millions. (sharks kill 5 a year)

The 1% creates an illusion they are in complete control and world order of us. They are, not. The 99.plus can take over just like that🕊️

I'm not into hick, hillbillies, rednecks, anti vaxxers, bibles. Politics and religious bad fairytales. Just give honestly and no harm. The largest scammers the on earth are the bankers, share the cold bloody crocodile tears and bleeding hearts. Poor Daddy advise is to take out loans and buy lottery tickets.

I'm a wise Daddy who builds tiny houses community of free trade markets and grows organic foods. Who knows there are 10 other ways to die greater than from covid. Like numbers that don't lie like 32% of all people will of heart disease vs 0.005 from covid. Not going to be the 78% obese or the 75% 80+age of all covid deaths. Why let my health go and join those vaxxers herd, sheep and chicken mentally over crowd controled y billionaires producer of the most highly toxic foods and medicine most related to cancers, heart, medical errors and life long prescriptions drugs.

Not when healthy immune system and natural remedies and products work far better.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.