Agnostic.com

10 8

LINK Catholic Bishop: Vaccines Mandates Could Lead to the “Time of the Apocalypse” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Where I attended school as a kid, some vaccines were mandatory to attend. This was the late 1960's through the 1970's.

snytiger6 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any connection the catholic church once had with reality, wisdom, authority or morality are long gone.

The statement of a catholic bishop has the same significance as his fart - mildly unpleasant, but otherwise unworthy of consideration.

Ya know these idiots make me wish for their Rapture.

Then we can actually get shit accomplished around here.

The king apocalypse has been coming for 2000 years. What a crock of shit. For humans, a type of apocalypse may be coming in a slow burn, literally, as the Earth heats up and nature says get thee gone fuckwad naked apes.

Do they know Michelle Bachmann? She was always concerned with "bringing on the Apocalypse."

You would think the bishop would want the apocalypse to happen, so he could be with god and jesus.

And witness the cumming of the lord.

@CuddyCruiser All on their face as they kneel and pray.

@xenoview And to give all their hard earned money into that mass basket as well as all of those so called “poor boxes” as I remember them being called.

they still are

In the 50's too, no vaccine card, no school for you!

I never knew that, Alex Jones has taken holy orders?

Isn't that what they want to happen? Thought that was in the doctrine!

BillF Level 7 Aug 30, 2021

Really? It’s already arriving……if not already here.

The earth in all likelyhood will be uninhabitable n the next 20:years.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619320
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.