Agnostic.com

3 6

I have to admit I thought it was hysterical I got booted from the group "Conservative Atheists" even though I never posted or commented. Talk about self owning, they are so insecure in their beliefs they avoid even the possibility of engaging with someone who doesn't parrot their world view.

Druvius 8 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very much like Christians, who view atheism, or even other religions as a repudiation of their own. The true believer is all too aware of the conflict between their nonsense and the real world, hence the cognitive dissonance. They are already so insecure that they (think they) need their beliefs as a crutch. Knock that crutch out and they collapse. That is always happening to some degree, and their whole personality distorts until anger and hatred replace anything constructive.

We have been divided and now we are ready to be conquered.

So thin skinned they dont have any!....

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619443
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.