Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Sidney Powell And Fox News Being Sued For Billions Over Trump's Election Fraud Lies --- abc.net.au

Sidney Powell bit off more than she could chew in granting this interview with Australian media. She briefly storms out and accuses interviewer Sarah Ferguson of Four Corners, being in cahoots with Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic. Pretty embarrassing for her. I found it funny. You will too. She had her dog with her. Was this filmed in her home? How can you walk out of an interview in your own home? Could you not just throw the film crew out? A paid interview?

barjoe 9 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Several states are already in the process of disbarring her. At some point maybe her and Gulliani should just elope to a non extradition country and get married. I’m sure Trump would pay for it to reward their loyalty.

Their suckers and downright morons will always be there……..after all whoever said Trumpanzees were intelligent?

Great, I hope they go broke.

Great interview by ABC. The Australian ABC.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619679
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.