Agnostic.com

7 0

Don't say yes, when you can say no by constitutional law and human rights.

COVAXXERS now want jab for jobs, and hold your children hostage. Or allow themselves to be over obeisances or slaves, so let them.

I want my freedom to choose what I do with my body, how I educate my kids, and how I invest my earnings. Much of not yours or government business

Common narrative is anti-vaxxers do have a choice. They can choose not to get it and by doing so, they are choosing the consequences. In today’s warped reality “with freedom comes obligations and responsibilities”.

… The obligation to understand that taking a stand against tyranny and standing up for your freedom comes at a price. And the responsibility to ensure you are mentally, physically and spiritually ready to start NOW with finding solutions that work for you.
governments are holding for ransom in exchange for people ceding authority and control of their bodies and minds and families to an experimental DNA-altering “vaccine. Be prepared to face the consequences: We are all in the same boat when shit hits.

Isolation camps
Restricted access
Segregation
Refusal of medical assistance…
Food and water shortages
Oil and fuel shortages
Cyber attacks
Debt crisis
Stock market crashes
Bank-ruptcy
Mass unemployment…

Watch out vaxxers millions and millions are falling ill because the immune systems are too destroyed to protect against anything.😱🥶😡

Castlepaloma 8 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Per the oft repeated claim that mRNA viruses alter our DNA:
[webmd.com]

I learned something new today (South Park). I knew already about hurdles of reverse transcription and integration which RNA retroviruses such as HIV got covered, but from the article: “The nucleus is walled off from the rest of the cell by its own membrane. To get past that membrane, the mRNA would have to have an enzyme called a nuclear access signal, Offit says, "which it doesn't have."”

The J&J DNA based adenovirus vaccine is a bit different: “The DNA adenovirus used in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does enter the nucleus of our cells, but it never integrates into our chromosomes… Another enzyme, called an integrase, would be needed to stitch the new DNA into the DNA of our cells. That's also not in the vaccines."So the chances are zero that that can happen," Offit says.”

The mRNA vaccines do their stuff on the ribosomes just as any nucleus produced mRNA does. No need to get into the nucleus and alter DNA. That’s not what they are about. My biology is rusty but I can follow this thread. Sadly many of the covidiots lack basic knowledge of biology and are easily misled.

Living off grid and organic houseing and farming make me high on the list of understanding that we are bio-organism first and above all.
We don't like snythic medicine, food or anything unnatural like vaccines into our bodies.

@Castlepaloma So I guess you won’t be capable of defending the bullshit claim that COVID vaccines alter our DNA then.

This rant sounds like a mix between Chicken Little and a Prepper with a touch of Jeffrey Goines (the Brad Pitt character in 12 Monkeys) for comic relief!

Think they are up to a billion vaccineed chicken littles Not really afraid to die as everyone does.
They are far more afraid to live a little.

First it was the terrorist Muslim, the American were afraid of for decades. Yet your 40 times greater chance of being killed by a cop than a terrorist.

Now it's the COVAXXERS!!! Best third world order war for sure, it finally here with the cost financially greater than all wars combined.

I can only imagine your absolute HORROR in having to wear a seat belt

Leetx Level 7 Sep 4, 2021

Snowflakes scared of vaccines. That’s where we are at.

Full disclosure: I cringe a little right before getting a needle jabbed in my shoulder every time. But I still do it. I have fortitude these covidiot jackasses lack.

I can also endure a mask on my face all day. Not bragging though as doctors, nurses, and other responsible health professionals have been doing that for years. But these antimask wussies among us can’t handle any inconvenience without falling to the floor in a screaming tantrum. Snowflakes.

Brave people unflinchingly get jabbed with needles and wear uncomfortable masks because as the morality you witness in movies like We Were Soldiers and Black Hawk Down it’s about the person standing next to you. That’s why we persevere.

Why do so many vaxxers compare the harm of a seat belt to the harm of a combination of covid lockdowns, masks and vaccines that effect every human being on the planet, on every level of living,?

Why? Because they live in a tiny limited world of knowledge. Which indoctrination by billionaire their whole life though academic and millions of laws. They don't have the brains connected to the backbone to think for themselves. They don't have the guts and heart to live by simply rules of honesty and don't harm.They lack the imagination to think outside the box, or read the writing on the wall. To puzzle the big picture together because they all too busy majoring in small stuff like seat belts. iving by their comfortable numbness of dictatorship , sucking on the Satan billionaire cock wail brown nosing his ass. Surrounding themselves with BS, lies and in the snythic world of covid world order normal.

Sorry Satan of the hell on earth. The true evil is the love of money who is their true worship and dictatorship of your loyalty lies.

@Scott321
Difficult to be a snow fake when I'm fearless and bow to no one. I've taken probably more vaccines than any of you. This covid vaccines is not even a vaccine. It's this cocktail mix of whatever fraud pharmaceutical largest profiteering do . To keep changing it into Of what ever the dictators want do to your mind, body and ownership of you, not me.

Hey. If you want to believe in the "Great Pumpkin", you do you. My question is : Why do you want to convince other people to sit in the pumpkin patch with you ? what's the motivation ? @Castlepaloma

@Leetx

Hope there is some kind of light in your pumpkin, so you don't trip over it, looking for the light.
Or
I'm not the one staying home with palm-me-aderson or pumping Kin. Lol pumpkin.

Building healthy tiny houses communities and urban farming to keep the vaccine doctor away.

wow. did that word salad make sense to you ? I think I get it now... you should take your meds....@Castlepaloma

@Leetx

You stick to your meds and vaccines.
I go all natural.

it's clearly not working for you hun @Castlepaloma

@Leetx

Nature is my religion and love is my God.
Love and work

What you got?

You want to go live in a cave in the woods only interacting with your fellow "freedom" lovers, go for it. You want to be a citizen of a nation, freedom is tempered with responsibility. Grow the fuck up in other words.

My first responsibilities is to my own health and families well being, In which been prepared for the planedemic for the last 10 years. You along with the nationalism crowd. Which is more dangerous than the religious. If you Want to worship billionaire terrorist with your very lives with this blind vaccines experiment that's killed all the tested animals. That is your childish directional choice, and go for it too. I've always have had an adult veiw on life teaching and learning in natural history Museum, films, arts, and education entertainment's. Although it can be childlike serious fun playing hard for a living

@Castlepaloma So what’s with killing all the tested animals? Vaccines haven’t been killing large proportions of people. I survived the vaccine. So much for all the animals. Rare instances of fatality are a risk with vaccine as with non-fatal side-effects. Given the worse alternative gambling with COVID effects I’m all in. The current vaccine profile may eventually become ineffective. That’s how evolution works. Scientists will merely change the vaccine antigens for our immunocytes to effectively target. That’s how ingenuity works. That mRNA vaccines are now a thing is a huge step in human progress. That you are left behind by this breakthrough because you buy into a collective death wish is an example of lacking immunity to bullshit. That bullshit is the “plandemic” foisted by bad actors. Noxious deadly ideology which you spread daily.

Lol that you feel citizens having obligations and responsibilities is part of some new "warped reality."

dkp93 Level 8 Sep 4, 2021

When people have been indoctrinated.since kindergarten. What I do mean, as we have been trained and ready for this new covid world order normal. It's has warped our obligations and responsibilities. By forcing everyone to be vaccineed beyond our laws and human rights by mass psychosis.

He is a combination of the usual Libertarian bullshit combined with ant-vaxer conspiracy theories.

@TomMcGiverin Spot on, Tom.

@TomMcGiverin

Screw all this one-sided divided and conquer BS. All this righteousness of this left or right wings of the same scavenger bird. The never ending of us against them. When usually the best answers are somewhere in the middle.

Would not bark at being told am a libertarian, yet don't like labels. Although do pick from every individual or group their upsided best. Then incorporated into my life, which is based on good sense.

Please detail the alleged mechanism by which mRNA vaccines alter our DNA. Give biologically meaningful steps and references to the peer reviewed literature. Peer reviewed means not someone’s sketchy Youtube rant or the comments section in the local newspaper. Thanks in advance.

No established doctor or scienctist knows where these vaccines are going. We know since the vaccine world wide roll outs The covid deaths are doubling in speed with their spread

@Castlepaloma So you can’t support the dubious ‘vaccines alter DNA’ claim. So much hot air.

@Scott321

Vaxxers' deaths are not being reported, no scientific way to make any inhuman predictions like they are making about us anti-vaxxers. Some vaccinated people got blood clots, paralysis of limbs, heart inflammation, reproductive function compromised. Are they rumors.?, Or do vaccineed give you super human strength and great health now, celebrating life, just ready to roil up your sleeve again every time the all-knowing Dr. Fauci snaps his fingers.

Sake of some fairness, remember it's SCIENCE that you are just as much spreaders as any unvaccinated person, and if you keep this toxic attitude towards us, your immunity will go down enough that your vaccine won't do you much goodness. You know -- stress produces adrenalin, and adrenalin suppresses immunity.

There was a recent protest against mandatory vaccinations, and many vaxxers came out to join them, one lady saying:
"I am fully vaccinated, because that was my choice, but no one should be telling anybody else what to do with their bodies".Some of you might learn some simple humanness from that example, and stop your insane attempts to project your own fears on others. If we die -- we die, if you die -- you die, what's all the fuss?

@Castlepaloma Still no means provided by you for the mRNA vaccines to alter our DNA. Noted.

@Scott321
There are plenty of established doctors and scienctist who claim the vaccine alter the DNA and harm 80% of the immune system and even the CDC admitted to some of it.

Yet far too many medical professionals careers and livelihoods have been destroyed over it. Even an out spoken artist and culture businesses like mine, has had their entire industry destroyed.

Just look at the leading country for being vaccineed.
Isreal, they are killing the Jews, all over again.

514 patients in Israel hospitalized with COVID-19 as of Aug. 15, 59 percent were fully vaccinated, according to an Aug. 16 article from Science that cited national data tracked by Israel's largest health management organization. The figures suggest breakthrough infections may be more common than the term implies, the report suggests.

Most of the vaccinated patients who were hospitalized, about 87 percent, were at least 60 years old.

@Castlepaloma Lack of evidence noted.

@Scott321

Just one sample of assassination of doctors and scienctist. Only a totalitarianism can pull off for anyone who opposes their agenda. We will talk again when six months booster genocides continues to kick in and maximum shit hits the fan.

[washingtonpost.com]

@Scott321

Maybe you don't follow the world covid deaths charts.
Covid deaths at the end of 2020 were well under 2 million deaths, today 4.58 million. Well over a million deaths in a month. Covid is excellerating at super rapid rate. When late fall and dark winter comes the second jabs will kicks in at a skyrocketing fear level, where nobody can think.

Some may as well hold on to jet plane for our lives, if people don't wake up.

you have the freedom to be full of shit, just stay off my lawn. bye.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.