Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK McDonald's 'McRig' to roll into New Orleans this week and distribute thousands of meals | WGNO.COM

So, here's the thing... Louisiana is more than just New Orleans. The city of New Orleans was the first place to get power after the storm. Where the storm actually hit still has no power. Nowhere near there has power! So it's great that McDonald's is doing this, but they are helping the wrong people! I mean, i get it, people know New Orleans and there are more people there, but it's Houma and Thibadoux and people in that area that need help!

JonnaBononna 7 Sep 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those areas are really suffering. Lafitte is practically gone. As is Grand Isle etc. I used to live in Houma and an ol GF still lives in Thibodaux.
We got back last night. Miraculously, we escaped major damage. Lots of yard cleanup, of course. Adn the pool is a disaster. But, overall, we are very grateful. Hope your place is ok too.

Me thinks it might be more of a publicity stunt and the philosophy is "get in...get the money shot...get out"...just my "guess"...for what it's worth...namaste

That's likely, but they could still get the publicity going where the power is still out. I live in the greater New Orleans area, but we aren't the worst off from this one.

@JonnaBononna they won't go anywhere considered "risky"...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.