Agnostic.com

2 2

This is especially for teachers, but not just for them.

No child who needs glasses should have to go without them. That is why I am happy to share a free report on how to get quality prescription glasses for under $20.

Children's glasses should have impact resistant polycarbonate lenses with anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings. This report tells you where to get them for well under $20, including shipping.

Download your copy at:
[interestingtimes.info]

Please feel free to share the report with anyone who might find it useful.

I am not being paid by the companies mentioned in the report.

mcgeo52 8 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"I am not being paid by the companies mentioned in the report." You should be or by media publishing your report. Have you tried platforms like Indiegogo, motoring, disabled, aged, association magazines, mail order catalogues, airport shops etc. for selling it?

Or you can buy his complete book (readable in ½ an hour) for $27. Dont ask me how he gets that price - $25 + sales tax? I'm not familiar with your rates over there.

I wonder what & how he covers fitting and maintenance of the frame?

Fitting and maintenance are covered in the book.

@mcgeo52 You bought the book?

@FrayedBear, I wrote the book.

@mcgeo52 lol, my bad! I did wonder.

@FrayedBear, as for the price, the purchaser is paying for two things:

1. The information in the book that will save them multiples of the cost, and,
  2. the fact that the information is arranged in such a way as to also save them a great deal of time ijn the process.

If they don't want to buy the book, that's fine. I still want them to have the information of where to get the glasses at an affordable cost.

@mcgeo52 I'm not disputing that you are undoubtedly supplying a lot of valuable information concisely. These days the price is probably the equivalent of 2 drinks in the pub. Much of your benefit will last a lifetime!
I love the fact that it smacks of urban guerilla subversion & very much fits into Cipolla's intelligent behaviour espoused in his 5 laws of stupidity. Well done. I hope that you have many buyers.

@FrayedBear, it is actually part of my war on Luxottica.

@mcgeo52 1st I've heard of them.
I remember back in the early 70's a woman freshly returned from SA whose husband worked on a project to design & produce fake cheaper VW parts. Guess who owned the company? VW.

@FrayedBear, Luxottica controls over 80% of the US vision market and is the main reason glasses are so expensive here.

@mcgeo52 Curious. They seem to be Italian.
Your video isn't licensed for Australian viewing.

@FrayedBear, that was the official CBS posting of the video. Try this one:

@mcgeo52 Thanks for that. We call it gouging down here. I remember 50 years ago everyone was extremely happy if they made somewhere between 2 and 10%. Now because shares & houses have become gambling commodities those %ages have become laughable. Countries have been sucked in by rip off merchants like Bill Gates.
If you succeed in your guerilla warfare against this company what will happen? The vacuum of their absence will be filled by another. It is exactly the same with pharmaceutical, military, farming, mining - they no longer work for the benefit of human kind but the benefit of top management & majority shareholders.

@mcgeo52 Have you come across this:
[truthaboutvision.com]

It has just turned up through YouTube, I presume because of our conversations here. After watching for too many minutes I gave up on the old fart so don't know what his concluding knowledge is. It sounds like snake oil. Perhaps you have greater fortitude.

@FrayedBear, it sounded like snake oil. until his thank yous to Jesus and Donald Trump did wonders for his credibility. Right?

One thing that doesn't track with his presentation is restoring 20/20 vision. I had 20/20 until fifth grade. Then I started getting more and more myopic. I was almost 20/200 (legally blind) in my right eye. Since then, in spite of a radical decline in Adult Repair Stem Cells, my vision has gradually improved. The improvement has continued to the point that when I had my last eye exam at the beginning of July the optometrist told me that next time I am at the DMV I need to take the eye test there and have the corrective lenses restriction removed from my drivers license; I am 20/40 in each eye.

Maybe I should have been taking his VisiClear capsules so that by now I could have X-ray vision.

@mcgeo52 thanks for taking the time. I hate these videos that take far too long to state product, price & availability.

@mcgeo52 As you say "it sounds like snake oil". Either I missed the religious crap or switched before then.

What are "Adult Repair Stem Cells"?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.