Agnostic.com

10 10

Saw this beauty today when picking up my son from school (near Charlotte, North Carolina).

I don’t know whether his stupidity or his lack of concern for putting it on full display is more concerning.

Apunzelle 7 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah I live in NC, there is a lot of willful ignorance down here. ( I'm originally from PA and thinking about moving back).

Nutball

And he knew he was, too. As soon as he saw my camera, he covered his face with the poster and moved out of my field of view.

Masks, social distancing, and hand cleaner before entering buildings, should always have been the normal anyway, not just a response to the C. virus, there are lots of other nasty things out there, like winter flu, we just had such an exceptional run of good luck for the last fifty years, it could not last.

Some of our local news media feel they should give equal time to the anti-science groups as they do to the doctors, when there is a anti-vax/anti-mask protest outside the capitol building...

One guy the newscaster interviewed said in all sincerity that "The vaccine IS the virus, and that's how it's spreading." No correction was made, they had to let it stand, since they were presenting "both" sides of the "controversy" for the news. What a stupid thing to say on statewide news, but he has a right to say it. Hopefully, the natural consequence is that his peers will set him straight, or at least try.

Equal time to conspiracy theorists? SMGDMFH

The Southeast and the South, where ignorance and stupid spawn more ignorance and stupid.

Dunning Krueger effect. He no doubt thinks he is a genius.

The village has lost its idiot. Last seen wearing a hat and carrying a ludicrous placard. Could you send him back to us, please?

That sign doesn't even make sense. That moron thinks that quieting Dr. Fauci will somehow magically make Covid go away?

When you believe in magic, why not go all in?

And that tape is a mask...

Fuck that guy

Fuck him? Maybe. Castrate him? Yes, that way it prevents any more stupid offspring from him.

It should be abundantly clear by now that TDS is far more apt in referring to his cultists.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.