Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Father Claims Visions That His Children Had Serpent DNA Drove Him to Kill Them in Rosarito, CA

So to all the death penalty advocates, this man needs to be put to death. I'm sure FoxNews will plead for mercy.

barjoe 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While it easy to think of vengeance, I think it raises an important question about how to identify and manage the dangerously insane, which Matthew Taylor Coleman clearly is. QAnon has to my mind crossed the line from freedom of speech to peddling hatred and lunacy, and as such needs to be shut down. I realise that this would be difficult as roughly half the Republican Party also peddles hatred and lunacy - just look at Marjorie Taylor Greene, for example.

I have no easy solutions to this problem, and it may be that there are no easy solutions.

Either put him to death or agree that he is criminally insane and cannot be "cured." QAnon bullshit that had him turned to ideas that his children had "serpent DNA" that they got from his wife. Serpent or lizard people has to go back to idiotic Genesis nonsense.

First line conspiracy theorist tells it all

California doesn't have a death penalty so that option is mute. The Qanon groups should be identified as terrorist organizations.

I still think he needs to be put to death. He won't be but if anybody should die, it should be him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621361
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.