Agnostic.com

3 6

Evangelidiot just informed me that his gearbox was NOT broken, the linkages were ok, a coin had fallen into the the external linkages and became wedged there.
Approx. $450.00 later he discovers that you DO NOT put loose change ANYWHERE in the car where it can roll around and cause problems.
The Mechanic also recommended to him that he should be buying a NEW battery for his car asap as the present is only holding about a half to 2/3rds of the charge it should.
I guess Evangelidiot will be dropping a few extra prayers to gawd and jeebus over the next week or so now.
More wasted breath, more words mumbled in absolute vain,such is the life of Faithfool.

Triphid 9 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fear he will have a dead battery soon. Keep the faith.

Just like the evangelical that had a head gasket go out and though it magically made it's own oil.

I have had several come in on the hook. I specialized in driveability (check engine lights and engine performance) and I always had a fuel pressure guage in my cart. It is fast and easy to hook up the gage. 0 PSI? The fuel gage works. Calls up customer... does your gage work? Yes... That's an expensive 5 gallons of gas. Same with evap codes and gas caps.

I still can't figure out how that guy is still among the breathing.

Me too, my friend, me too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.