Agnostic.com

3 6

LINK Adults Laugh at Tennessee Teen Whose Grandma Died of COVID-19: Video

These people are truly disgusting. Absolutely no empathy.

JonnaBononna 7 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don’t have enough middle fingers for these a-holes.

Such fucking assholes. Everything is falling to shit. I believe that 6 years ago these same people would have still been non compliment dicks, but wouldn't have insulted a kid over his dead Granny. Those are the types who I would like to show up at one of their lived ones funerals and shout, "The bitch/bastard deserved to suffer." I just want to scream obscenities in their fucking faces - especially at their prick ass churches.

Maybe these “adults” (term used loosely) believe the teen is a “crisis actor.” Shows the power of even a stupid idea to open the doors to cruelty. Several religions have shown the way, as when zealous believers kill others to save them from the ability to sin.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.