Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Mary Trump: Uncle may be 'too busy' with depositions to stay politically involved | TheHill

Mary Trump, former President Trump’s niece, says her uncle will be “too busy” with depositions to stay politically involved in an interview on "The Carlos Watson Show” on Thursday.

“He’s involved, at the moment, in at least three major lawsuits, one of which is mine, and at least three criminal investigations,” Mary Trump told Watson, the co-founder and CEO of OZY.

“There’s a possibility that he’s going to be too busy defending himself in court or too busy giving depositions to stay engaged politically,” she added.

snytiger6 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope the court stuff keeps him busy until 2025

I hope his is in Jail before 2024.

We can only hope.

He’s making a pile of money for his commentary on the boxing match tomorrow. That should help ease the pain.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.