Agnostic.com

3 14

LINK Woman who coughed on shoppers in viral video loses job

I am 50 miles east of Lincoln, it is the state capitol and I was born there soooo long ago.

LINCOLN, Neb. — A woman who defied a local mask mandate and coughed on a woman and her in a Nebraska grocery store is no longer employed at her job at an Arizona business.

Business software company SAP confirmed Wednesday that the woman featured in the viral video is a former employee who now no longer works for the company.

"We have reviewed the incident and can confirm that the individual in question no longer works for SAP, the company said in a tweet.

The viral video, originally posted to Twitter by a user with the handle @RoBeastRo, allegedly occurred at a Lincoln, Nebraska grocery store. In the video, the woman is shown without a mask, in defiance of a current mandate in Lancaster County.

In the video, the woman tells others off-screen that she's "not sick, so I don't need to wear a mask, and neither do you." Later, she coughs in the direction of shoppers, blaming it on her "allergies."

The woman who posted the video later wrote on Reddit that a store employee separated her from the maskless shopper. However, the poster claimed the maskless woman continued to follow her and her around.

The woman continued to cough without covering her mouth in a second video.

The poster later said she was forced to leave the store without finishing her shopping, all while the maskless woman continued to follow her.

Watch the videos at the link.

HippieChick58 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hell to the freaking yeah. What a smug piece of trash.

I'd heard about this woman. She is a real piece of work and I am SO pleased the company fired her nasty ass.
The smirky grin on her face says she knew EXactly what she was doing.

Why isn't she in prison for bio terrorism?

A terrorism charge would require her to be intending to change a government’s action or policy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.