Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Prince Andrew Has Been Served With A Sexual Abuse Lawsuit By Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Virginia Giuffre

Oh oh. The Prince ain't so princely. Happy for you Megan. You got outta there.

Mooolah 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He won't show up in the US for court and the royals will ignore all legal actions. The British won't extradite him. Only a moral victory, if that.

I think he & Mehgan live in California now.

@AnneWimsey No, this is their Uncle, Prince Charles younger brother. Queen E2's youngest son.

@Beowulfsfriend okay, obviously i do not care enough to keep them straight......

Prince Andrew still could be King if he both he and Elizabeth outlive Charles. That is possible.

Actually, it goes to Charles, then his oldest, William, then Williams kids, then William's brother, Harry, then Harry's kids, and then Andrew. He is pretty far off.

@Beowulfsfriend i heard that if Charles were to pass away before Elizabeth, Andrew would be successor as her son. If Elizabeth passed first, which she probably will, it would be Charles and then William as his son.

Andrew is 9th. They even changed the Princesses, thus Williams ' daughter is ahead of his second son. There was talk of totally skipping Charlies, especially after he married a catholic. Arrangements were set.

@barjoe Abdication of Charles the crown goes to Andrew. Death of Charles the crown goes to William.
If Elizabeth dies the crown should go up both their asses.

@Mooolah If Charles dies as King the crown goes to William. If Charles died tomorrow, Andrew would be next in line to Elizabeth as her son.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622048
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.